Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sewing Expo 2013 Day Two

No pictures for now, sorry.  I am having problems uploading the pictures.  As soon as I can I will post pictures.

Today was another full day of classes.  Another class on working with knits, upcycle ideas, an excellent class on some alteration secrets while playing on a very nice new Bernina sewing machine.

In the middle of the day, we paused to celebrate Zebra Day.   I'll leave you with pictures from Zebra Day and maybe at another time I can explain just what that day was for us.

Time to go to bed and get ready to do it all over again, tomorrow.

Sleep well,

Carol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO looking forward to seeing the pictures of Zebra Day!!! ;o)

Love to you all! Hope you're having SO much fun!

Dawn

Unknown said...

Hi Carol,

sounds like a really interesting course. I miss Berninas.... for sewers it's like playing on a "Stradivarius", Everything else pales by comparison!!

Excuse my ignorance but what is "Zebra Day"?