Monday, November 8, 2010

WIFD Day 2 Nov. '10







I am working on a lining for Olivia's new 1780s Girls' Portrait dress. I have the dress cut out, now I have the lining cut out, too. No excuse to not get sewing on it. :)

I am wearing another one of my Edwardian aprons from the S & S pattern. I am also wearing my Salsa skirt, again a from the Macphee Workshop pattern, this time I used the slinky fabric. The shell is made from the same fabric, but I don't remember the pattern. The sweater comes from Lands' End, their cotton sweater collection.

Olivia is wearing her knit dress from Lands' end that she got last year. She is wearing her lovely cotton batiste pantaloons underneath, that I made from the S & S Pantaloons pattern. I need to take down the tucks in the legs as these are getting too short on her.

As you can see, we have a bit of sunshine out there and it was tough trying to get a picture without us squinting. :)

Carol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both look lovely :)

M.

Carol said...

Thanks for stopping by Maria! :)

May the Lord bless you richly!

Carol